Treatments for ageing hands
Our hands often give our age away and may even make us look older than we are. Hand rejuvenation is the answer to minimising the tell tale signs of aging.
Age spots, sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles, visible veins, and a loss of volume all contribute to the aging of our hands. At the Canterbury Skin and Laser Clinic, we have a range of hand rejuvenation treatments that are quick and effective.
Call us on 01227 472288 for further information or to book an appointment online, use the booking facility under Contact above.
Our hand rejuvenation treatments
- Laser/IPL – Ideal for the treatment of sun damage and age spots, usually only 1-2 treatments are needed for the desired results. Treatment is usually around £150 per session for hands.
- Dermal fillers – A course of 1-3 treatments of Restylane Vital Skin Booster, Juvederm Hydrate or Radiesse will rehydrate and add volume to your hands for a youthful appearance. Treatment is between £250 to £650 depending on the number of sessions.
- DermaRoller treatment – A course of three DermaRoller treatments will help minimise the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Medical Micro-dermabrasion – Medical Micro-dermabasion can help reduce light pigmented lesion and help smooth the skin surface bringing you younger looking hands.
- Chemical Peels – A course of 3-6 treatments is recommended for more youthful hands.
Our chest/decolletage rejuvenation treatments
The same type of treatments for the hands can be applied to the chest/ décolletage. The option chosen depends on whether it is loss of elasticity, fine lines and wrinkles or sun damage and age spots that are the predominant symptoms.
At the initial consultation, you will be advised as to which are the most appropriate treatments to make your hands and chest look and feel youthful, Your appointments are never rushed. We will take time to explain the procedures to you, make a personalised assessment of your needs and agree a treatment plan to suit you. Follow up reviews are included if you have any concerns or worries about the treatment. The consultation is usually 30 mins and is £100, which is deducted from injectable treatments within 3 months.
Why Choose The Canterbury Skin and Laser Clinic?
The Canterbury Skin and Laser Clinic, Kent is led by a Consultant Dermatologist and Laser Specialist. It is the winner of the Gold Award for Cosmetic Clinic of the Year at The Kent Health & Beauty Awards 2016. The Clinic is fully registered with the Care Quality Commission. All the doctors, nurse and therapists are highly trained and have many years experience in the treatments offered. Further information on the team, please see Meet The Team page.
We will always take time to fully explain the procedure to you. Your appointments are never rushed to allow you time to ask all your questions. We will make a personalised assessment of your skin to ensure we recommend the most appropriate treatment for you. Aftercare follow up reviews are included so that you can rest assured that we are always here for you.
Contact us today on 01227 472288 to make an appointment for a cosmetic assessment or Book Online anytime using our online booking system here.