Choosing the right clinic to undergoing Botox treatment
So you’ve decided you’d like to undergo anti-ageing injectables, but you’re not sure who you can trust to perform the treatment. Canterbury Skin and Laser Clinic in Kent offers this type of skin rejuvenation treatment to patients from Maidstone, Canterbury, Dover, Broadstairs and beyond. Find out more below including our advice on picking a practitioner or clinic!
It is possible to find Botox and fillers on the market from less reputable sources – even the most cursory google search will show hundreds of beauty salons and non-registered freelance workers offering injectables like Botox – usually at a cut price. So how can you make a decision and be confident that your cosmetic doctor is the right one for you?
- You should always visit someone who makes you feel comfortable and at ease.
- Pick someone who is up-front and frank about treatments including muscle relaxing injections like Botox.
- Do not feel pressure into moving forward with treatment before you have fully made up your mind.
- Don’t be scared to ask questions about the treatment; what type of muscle relaxing injection are they using, e.g. Botox.
- If anything makes you feel uncomfortable or concerned, you should leave and seek treatment elsewhere.
So what can modern anti-ageing injectable treatments at Canterbury Skin and Laser Clinic offer you? Botox in the forehead and lip collagen injections have both garnered reputations over the years for creating unnatural looking results. But not only have the treatments themselves become more advanced over time, patients have become savvier. Choose your practitioner carefully, based on their qualifications, experience and specialism, and have a thorough consultation with them prior to any treatment.
At Canterbury Skin and Laser Clinic, we’re proud to offer the services of highly-skilled injectable experts and aesthetic specialists. Dr. Alice Hudson-Peacock offers her top tips if you’re considering treatments like muscle relaxing injections including Botox:
- Do all the research you can before you go for a consultation.
- The better an idea you have of what you want, the easier it is for a practitioner to recommend a treatment.
- Come armed with questions – do you want to know how long the results last? When you can expect to see the final result by?
- Having a visual guide for reference can be useful for a practitioner, but remember to manage your expectations accordingly.
When it comes to trying out things like Botox or dermal fillers, you’re aiming to look like you but with slightly emphasised, contoured or more youthful features, not like a different person altogether. Your chosen cosmetic doctor should be able to explain what the injectable can do, and how long the results will last before you require repeat treatments.
If you’d like more information on Botox or muscle relaxing injections and fillers – or you wish to hear more about the other anti-ageing skin rejuvenation treatments we offer – book a consultation with the Canterbury Skin and Laser Clinic team. We have patients from Maidstone, Ashford, Dover, Faversham, Folkestone, Thanet, Kent and beyond – why not join them and experience our outstanding service.