A massive 75% of of UK women worry about their hands ageing and making them look old!
78% of women believe their true age is betrayed by their hands.
And a massive 80 per cent of women say that they would notice if another woman’s hands looked elderly when they met her.
“My hands look terrible and give my age away!”
“I’m only 48 but my hands look 68!”
“My hands make me look so old 🙁 Can you do anything to help?”
These are some comments that we frequently hear, so here are a few treatment options that we offer for Hand Rejuvenation.
Age spots, sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles, loss of volume, visible veins and tendons are tell tale signs of the ageing hands.
At the Canterbury Skin and Laser Clinic, we provide a vast range of rejuvenation treatments for your hands including:
- Laser/ IPL for age spots and sun damage – Usually only 1 or 2 treatments are needed.Treatment usually around £150 per session.
- Dermal fillers: Restylane Vital Skin Boosters, Juvederm Hydrate, Radiesse to rehydrate and add volume to the hands – A course of 2-3 is recommended. Treatment is usually £650 for a course of 2 sessions.
- DermaRoller Treatment for fine lines and wrinkles – a course of 3 treatments is recommended.
- Medical Micro-dermabrasion- can be added to a manicure for younger looking hands… an instant refresher.
- Chemical Peels – A course of 3-6 treatments is recommended.
Our team of highly experienced medical staff will help you to choose the most appropriate treatment to make your hands look and feel more youthful. Clearly not all treatments are appropriate for everyone and the choice of treatment depends on many factors. A thorough consultation will be provided together with a confirmed cost for treatments given at the first appointment.
Did you know that The Canterbury Skin and Laser Clinic also offers other Anti ageing treatments such as Botox, Dermal Fillers; Laser Hair Removal l and Tattoo Removal, Microdermabrasion, all routine Beauty Treatments such as bespoke facials, eye lash tint, semi permanent makeup etc as well as the diagnosis and treatment for all skin related problems e.g. skin rashes, mole checks/ removal, rosacea and acne treatments, thread veins, etc.
In fact as Dermatologists, we are expert specialists, not only of the skin, but also of allergic conditions such as contact dermatitis, hair problems such as alopecia (hair loss), nail problems such as fungal nail conditions etc as Dermatology covers all conditions affecting the skin, hair and nails.
The Canterbury Skin and Laser Clinic accepts Self-referrals as well as GP referrals to our team of Dermatologists.
We are Dermatologist with > 25 years experience, let us look after your skin!
For more information about what we do, please see our website on www.skinandlaser.co.uk or give us a call on 01227 472288.