This is a comment that we frequently hear and here are few treatments that we offer for Hand Rejuvenation.
Hand Rejuvenation…..Our hands often give our age away. They may even make us seem older than we are.
Age spots, sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles, loss of volume, visible veins and tendons are tell tale signs of the ageing hands.
At the Canterbury Skin and Laser Clinic, we provide a vast range of rejuvenation treatments for your hands that are effective and quick to do including :
- Laser/ IPL for age spots and sun damage – Usually only 1 or 2 treatments are needed..
- Dermal fillers : Restylane Vital, Juvederm Hydrate, Radiesse to rehydrate and add volume to the hands – A course of 1-3 is recommended.
- DermaRoller Treatment for fine lines and wrinkles – a course of 3 treatments is recommended.
- Medical Micro-dermabrasion– can be added to a manicure for younger looking hands… an instant refresher.
- Chemical Peels – A course of 3-6 treatments is recommended.
- Our team of highly experienced medical staff will help you to choose the most appropriate treatment to make your hands look and feel more youthful.
Did you know that The Canterbury Skin and Laser Clinic offers Anti ageing treatments such as Botox, Dermal Fillers, Laser Hair Removal and Tattoo Removal, Microdermabrasion, all routine Beauty Treatments as well as the diagnosis and treatment for all skin related problems e.g. skin rashes, mole checks/ removal, rosacea and acne treatments, thread veins, etc.
Dermatologists are expert specialists, not only of the skin, but also of allergic conditions such as contact dermatitis, hair problems such as alopecia (hair loss), nail problems such as fungal nail conditions etc.
Dr. Mark Hudson-Peacock is a dermatological surgeon with an interest in skin cancers and can perform major excisions, flaps and grafts.
The Canterbury Skin and Laser Clinic accepts Self-referrals as well as GP referrals to our team of Dermatologists.
Please call us for an appointment on 01227 472288.