Following the most recent government guidelines and the easing of COVID-19 restrictions from 19th July 2021, we would like to assure you that the Canterbury Skin and Laser Clinic is fully open for all consultations and treatments, both medical and aesthetic.
As a medical facility, we are continuing to put the following measures in place to help protect both our staff and patients:
- All staff and patients must continue to wear face coverings when in the clinic unless exempt on medical grounds.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 we kindly ask you to contact the clinic to postpone your appointment until you have received a negative test result or have completed your isolation period.
- We are continuing with the highest standard of cleaning and infection control within our clinics.
- We are still offering virtual consultations for those who would rather not attend the clinic in person
- Social distancing will remain in place where possible.
- You may be required to provide a negative lateral flow test before certain procedures or treatments. If this applies to you, you will be made aware of this ahead of your appointment.
If you wish to book an appointment with us or have any questions, please give us a call on 01227 472 288 send us an enquiry through the website or email us on [email protected].
We thank you for your patience and understanding and we are looking forward to welcoming you back through our clinic doors.
Canterbury Skin and Laser Clinic
WHY CHOOSE CANTERBURY SKIN AND LASER CLINIC?
Here at Kent's leading private skin and laser clinic, our experts are specialists in all aspects of dermatology, skin cancer, anti-ageing and beauty treatments. We are one of the few skin clinics in the UK where all medical consultations and treatments are provided by specialist doctors with Dermatology experience and laser training.
Canterbury Skin and Laser Clinic is regulated by the Care Quality Commission, ensuring the best level of treatment is provided to you in a safe environment. Our Clinical Lead Dr Mark Hudson-Peacock is a member of the British Association of Dermatologists, the British Laser Medical Association, the British Hair and Nail Society, the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology and is certified by the Consulting Room. We have won many awards including the WhatClinic Patient Service Award in 2019 and the ghp Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Awards 2019.
26 Castle Street,
Monday: 8:30am - 6:00pm
Tuesday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:30am - 7:00pm
Thursday: 8:30am - 7:00pm
Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 8:30am - 5:00pm