lip filler canterbury
HOW DO LIP FILLERS WORK?
BENEFITS OF LIP FILLERS
- Fuller, more youthful lips
- A lessening of the creases around the mouth
- The amount of hyaluronic acid injected into the lip can be controlled; patients frequently progressively add volume to their lips to give them a natural appearance
- Allergic reactions are unlikely because the fillers contain a material that is identical to those found naturally in the body
- No downtime is required after treatment
- Results are visible right away and continue for 6-18 months
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Please fill in this form and one of our team will give you a call back to arrange a consultation with one of our expert dermatologists.
WHY choose us for LIP FILLER IN CANTERBURY?
Canterbury Skin and Laser Clinic is regulated by the Care Quality Commission, ensuring the best level of treatment is provided to you in a safe environment. Our Clinical Lead Dr Mark Hudson-Peacock is a member of the British Association of Dermatologists, the British Laser Medical Association, the British Hair and Nail Society, the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology and is certified by the Consulting Room. We have won many awards including the WhatClinic Patient Service Award in 2019 and the ghp Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Awards 2019.
INSIGHTS AND ADVICE
Do you have unsightly or uncomfortable leg veins? While some leg veins are harmless, varicose veins can cause symptoms like pain, swelling, itching, and cramping. These threats can be mitigated with early detection and timely action, so don’t wait to be seen by your GP
You may have heard of the term ‘Consultant Dermatologist’ but not really known exactly what they do or what the benefits of seeing one are. Here we will explain what dermatology is, what a Consultant Dermatologist is and how they may be able to help
Whilst acne primarily impacts teenagers and, in some cases for women during hormonal changes,, acne appearing on mens’ skin can also be common, and can be aggravated after shaving. Men who shave regularly are more prone to acne because shaving opens up their pores and